I worked on three different projects with Veritaaq and was very satisfied with the services. I would come back again at anytime to work Veritaaq if the right opportunity presented itself.
Relationships, Integrity, Teamwork, Quality, Achievement. These are Veritaaq’s core values. They speak to how we do business and they anchor our growth as we pursue our goal of becoming a recognized national leader in Canada’s IT professional services industry.
- Relationships. We build them. We work in partnership with our clients and consultants to create value. We care about each of their successes.
- Integrity. Without it, relationships do not work. We earn our clients’ and consultants’ trust through our commitment to it. It is non-negotiable.
- Teamwork. From winning a proposal to surpassing our United Way fundraising goals each year, it’s how we get things done. 100% participation. Every time.
- Quality. Of service. Of resources. Of everything we do. An ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System further makes the point.
- Achievement. Why we do what we do. What moves us forward. And what follows from our other values.
Founded in 1983 as a boutique IT consulting firm, today Veritaaq has evolved to become a top supplier of IT consulting services to the federal government and trusted provider of specialized IT consultants to Canada’s largest telecommunications and financial organizations. Since 2001, we have been chosen seven times as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies also achieving Gold Standard designation for qualifying for four consecutive years. We were also recently named one of North America's Top 5 "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" for firms with 20-50 employees by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2012.